8th June,
I am so stress!
The first day, i am so nervous, i can't even slept well. I just feeling excited. In the first day, i thought sure got another newbies and is a GUY! Haha. Really excited if is a guy!. But no.Sigh. Is a girl!.How?
Just got to accept the fact. I am going to be single in my life. A bit scare. Sigh. This feeling is more worst. I barely see my colleague i mean others colleague. The first day, just sit at the corner. I think i was been misplaced.
2nd day,
I was so surprised! I thought that was my permanent place. However, get placed to an isolated place. Far from my credit analyst team. Just my own at that place! I feel like want to strangle myself! Feeling being isolated. However, it was fine for me. Just take it easy! And be cool.. Everything will be normal!
3rd day,
I scared of alone. I don't know who should be my permanent lunchmate. I guess can tomorrow my lunch mate appears front of me? Hope there will be a savior save me from my lunch period!.
God i just need a lunch mate and a good mate who i can rely on. But where can i find it? Can anybody tells me? I just so clueless.

1 comment:
dun so stress.. dun worry.. we wont be neighbour of lm house:P sure can find one de.. best thing worth waiting:)
gambate ya, fren!! i pray that you will find good fren there that u wont feel alone and have lunch mate! just approach n say hi? or u wait me finish internship, i find u lunch.. hehe..
Post a Comment